By accessing this website, you confirm to have understood and agreed to this policy.
Creative Computing Solutions Limited (ICO Registration: Z8137230) is the Data Controller responsible for, and committed to, protecting your privacy online when using this website (creative-computing.co.uk) in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation and Data Protection Act 2018.
What information do we collect?
- We collect your name, email address and telephone number where consent has been provided to process this information.
- To deliver the best possible web experience we collect anonymised information about your internet connection and browser as well as the country where your computer is located, the web pages views during your visit and search terms you may have used to access the site. You can read more detail on how we collect this anonymised data using Google Analytics on Google’s website.
How do we use your information?
- To verify your identity.
- To respond to your queries and complaints. Handling the information, you send enables us to respond to you. We may also keep a record of these to inform any future communication with us and to demonstrate how we communicated with you throughout our correspondence, we do this on the basis of our contractual obligations to you, our legal obligations and our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service possible and understanding how we can improve our service based on your experience.
- To protect our business and your personal data from fraud and other illegal activities. This includes using your personal data to maintain, update and safeguard your account. We’ll also monitor your browsing activity with our website to help us quickly identify and resolve any problems and to protect the integrity of our website. We’ll do this all as part of our legitimate interest.
- With your explicit consent, to send you personalised communications by email in relation to news and offers from Creative. We do this on the basis of consent. (You can opt out of our email communications at any time using the relevant links in our email newsletters).
- To send you communications that are required by law or which are necessary to inform you about changes to the services we provide to you. For example, updates to our policies and legally required information.
- To administer any of our prize draws, competitions and promotions which you enter based on your explicit consent at the time of entering.
- For market research purposes, to better understand the needs of our customers.
- To comply with our contractual or legal obligations to share data with law enforcement.
How do we protect your personal data?
We know how much data security matters to our customers and as such we will treat your data with the utmost care and take all appropriate steps to protect it.
- We regularly monitor our system for possible vulnerabilities and attacks.
How long do we keep your personal data for?
We will hold on to your information for as long as it is needed to be able to provide the services to you, or in the case of any contact, you may have with our customer services team for as long as is necessary to provide support related reporting and trend analysis only.
Any communications with us via our contact forms or email addresses are kept for no more than 3 years.
Who do we share your personal data with?
Creative works with a few trusted partners who support our business. All partners are subject to thorough security checks and will only hold the minimum amount of personal information needed for;
- Professional service providers such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts who help us run our business.
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies so we can help tackle fraud.
- Companies approved by you such as social media sites (if you choose to link your accounts to us) to show you products that might be of interest to you while you are browsing the internet. This is based on your marketing consent or your acceptance of cookies on our website. See our Cookies Policy here for more information.
These organisations are subject to the following to keep your data safe and protect your privacy:
- We only provide information to them required to fulfil a specific service.
- They may use your data only for the exact purposes we specify in our contract with them.
- We work closely with them to ensure that your privacy is always respected and protected.
- If we stop using their services, any of your data held by them will either be deleted or rendered anonymous.
We do not and will never share your personal data with third party companies for the purposes of them marketing their products and services to you.
What are your rights over your personal data?
You have a number of rights relating to the use of your personal information on creative-computing.co.uk.
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used by the website.
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you (although you can action most of this through your online account).
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances.
- The right to stop direct marketing messages, and to withdraw consent for other consent-based processing at any time.
- The right to request that we transfer elements of your data either to you or another service provider.
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator — in the UK, the Information Commissioner’s Office
You can find out more about these rights at www.ico.org.uk.
Our site uses software to provide high level encryption technology.
Please note, we will never contact you by email to ask you to send or confirm any personal details. If we need any information of this nature, we will only contact you by telephone. Never send any sensitive information such as passwords or credit card information by email.
Where you have created an account and password you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this with anyone.
Links to other websites
We will report any unlawful data breach of this website’s database or the database(s) of any of our third-party data processors to any and all relevant persons and authorities within 72 hours of the breach, if it is apparent that personal data stored in an identifiable manner has been stolen.
Use of children’s data
If you are under 13 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before providing your personal details to this website including purchasing, creating an account on our website or joining our email newsletter. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under the age of 13.