NAV "Corfu" will be Dynamics NAV 2016
Today at Microsoft’s World Partner Conference in Orlando, Microsoft has published the official name of the new Dynamics NAV version due later this year – Dynamics NAV 2016.
According to Microsoft's overview, customers can expect the following new features:
• An enhanced Office 365 experience, which works natively with Power BI
• An enhanced "on" Azure experience, which works natively with Azure SQL
• Usability enhancements in Windows for desktops, tablets including a brand new phone client
• Dynamics NAV 2016 will work natively with CRM Online
• e-Everything; electronic invoicing, OCR, and the ability of third parties to add in their own data sources (e.g., exchange rate lookup)
• Workflow enhancements including process automation, which allows easy customization via events introduced into C/AL (business language)
• Finance functionalities including posting preview and deferrals
• Engineering, including a test automation suite available to partners, and releases every year with updates every month.